UPDATED 20TH MARCH 2020
It’s still business as usual here at Crouchers Orchards with a few slight changes to the opening hours at our Potager Restaurant which can be found on our COVID-19 statement blog here.
Although there are many of our fabulous fellow eateries in the center of Chichester that have decided to close their doors for the time being, we’re still open on the estate and will continue to be so. We’re 3 miles south of the city center, on the edge of one of West Sussex’s Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and surrounded by plenty of fresh air, space and scenic walks.
What we’re offering:
- 10% discount on food at either of our restaurants for NHS staff.
- 50% discount on our best available room rates at Crouchers Hotel for NHS staff.
- 5% discount when booking 7 or more nights at Crouchers Hotel for any guests booking between
- Takeaway pizza and pasta from the Cider House Kitchen.
- Pizza and pasta delivery to locals from the Cider House Kitchen.
- Bring a ‘plate’ (container that will hold food and liquid) to our Potager Restaurant and takeaway a meal. Menu TBC.
Term’s & Conditions apply – all above offers are only valid until the 31st May 2020.
We will remain open for as long as possible so that we can continue to be a place for our community to Eat, Drink & Relax. So, for now, convalesce down on the South Coast like the Victorian’s used to and Eat, Drink & Relax because after all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Contact us to book your Stay-cation, Takeaway or Delivery:
Our team are on hand to answer any questions you have
T: 01243 784995
Please note that this blog will be updated regularly and we reserve the right to change any policies and terms and conditions at any stage during this period.