From iconic tourist attractions to beachfront cool, Brighton is a treasure trove of things to do and places to go. Vibrant, colourful, fun and free, Brighton offers the energy of the city and freedom of the sea. It really is unique.
Whilst exploring Brighton we suggest taking a trip to North Laine, home to a wonderful array of over 400 independent vintage shops, cafes and entertainment venues. This unique and vibrant area of Brighton is a day out you simply cannot miss. The Royal Pavilion is another day trip opportunity not to be missed, offering you the chance to experience firsthand a building that’s a former royal residence.
Key places to visit
- Royal Pavilion, a distinctive Asian-style palace built for King George IV, with restored rooms, gardens and tours
- Brighton Pier, opened in 1899 the Palace Pier is home to fairground rides, restaurants and seating areas to enjoy the sea view
- Sea Life Centre, discover a magical underwater world filled with an array of amazing creatures at the world’s oldest operating aquarium
- Brighton beach, a lively beach lined with stalls, restaurants and bars
- British Airways i360, a large observation tower with stunning views over the beach and city