Goodwood remains a home to the current Earl and Countess of March whilst affording guests an opportunity to experience the historic architecture and beautiful interiors of this grand house. Home to one of the country’s finest art collections, Goodwood House displays works from artists including Stubbs, Van Dyke and Canaletto.
World renowned as a sporting estate, Goodwood has brought together a spectacular range of sporting activities including horseracing, motor racing, golf, flying, and shooting, as well as attracting over half a million visitors each year to its Festival events; The Festival of Speed, The Goodwood Revival and the Glorious Goodwood Horseracing event.
Key places to visit
- Festival of Speed, a four day event enabling fans to see F1 cars and motorbikes from motor racing history climb the Goodwood hill.
- Goodwood Revival, is an action-packed weekend of historic motor racing, period theatre and excellent music
- Glorious Goodwood, is one of the highlights of the British flat horse racing calendar and makes for a fantastic day out
- Home to the Earl and Countess of March, Goodwood House is a fantastic English country house opened to the public
- Goodwood Breakfast Club, is a Sunday morning event, where enthusiasts of all ages share their passion for all things automotive. Each Breakfast Club has a theme, ranging from supercars to soft-tops