Eat, drink and relax. Our restaurant rewards food and wine lovers with a unique warm and friendly environment to enjoy time with partners, friends or family. Our restaurant is one of the few restaurants in Chichester in which you can indulge in rural British cuisine. Utilising the gardens, the Potager Restaurant uses fresh, home-grown produce creating a true ‘farm-to-fork’, or as well like to call it ‘Potager-to-plate’, ethos. Our Chefs and trained front of house staff will treat you with fantastic service, friendly smiles and great food.
Opening Hours Outside from 12th April 2021:
Monday & Tuesday | CLOSED
Wednesday – Sunday
Happy Hour 4-6pm
Light Evening Bar Snacks 4-8pm
NEW! | The Potager at Home Takeaway:
Order by 5pm on Wednesday to collect your takeaway on either Friday or Saturday between 2 and 5pm.
Our takeaway is fully prepared and comes with heating / cooking instructions ready for you to finish off at home to ensure its fresh and piping hot when it hits the table.
Order your takeaway online today
For more information on what steps we’ve taken to ensure both our guests can feel safe and relax, and our team can feel safe and work, please read our latest blog here.
What the Potager Restaurant offers
- Characterful, contemporary oak-beamed restaurant with views over open countryside
- Award winning Cuisine, 2 AA Rosettes for food excellence
- Local ingredients and seasonal dishes
- Open to the public for dinner and Sunday brunch
- Private dining for up to 22 guests in the conservatory and garden room
- Ability for functions and parties for up to 110 guests
- A la carte menu for lunch and dinner
- Sunday Lunch menu; choose a traditional Sunday roast, or opt for something a little more adventurous
- If you are vegan or have any special dietary requirements, please speak with a member of staff as we will do our best to cater for your diet
“Great food and service! Christine on reception was particularly helpful and made me feel very welcome to the Hotel. The evening restaurant menu was eclectic and absolutely delicious. I have tried a small sample of the selection, each time beautifully prepared and tasty! The hotel owners have spent a great deal of care and attention to the whole area and seem to be expanding to encompass new ventures, highly recommended!”Pete, Oxford