Eat, drink and relax. Our restaurant rewards food and wine lovers with a unique warm and friendly environment to enjoy time with partners, friends or family. Our Chef and trained front of house staff will treat you with fantastic service, friendly smiles and great food. We are open 7 days a week, lunch and dinner, and are a popular destination for our Sunday Lunch specials.
What the Potager Restaurant offers
- Characterful, contemporary oak-beamed restaurant with views over open countryside
- Award winning Cuisine, 2 AA Rosettes for food excellence
- Local ingredients and seasonal dishes
- Open to the public for lunch and dinner
- Private dining for up to 22 guests in the conservatory and garden room
- Open for functions and parties for up to 110 guests
- A la carte menu for lunch and dinner
- Sunday lunch menu; choose a traditional Sunday roast, or opt for something a little more adventurous
- If you are vegan or have any special dietary requirements, please speak with a member of staff as we will do our best to cater for your diet
Two course lunch for just £15.00*
Relax with good friends over a delicious two course lunch including homemade bread, for just £15.00 per person, *or £19.00 per person for three courses.
This offer is available Monday to Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm. Please call our reservations team on 01243 784995 to book your table.
Terms and conditions: Subject to availability. Prior booking is recommended. Offer excludes bank holidays. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
“Great food and service! Christine on reception was particularly helpful and made me feel very welcome to the Hotel. The evening restaurant menu was eclectic and absolutely delicious. I have tried a small sample of the selection, each time beautifully prepared and tasty! The hotel owners have spent a great deal of care and attention to the whole area and seem to be expanding to encompass new ventures, highly recommended!”Pete, Oxford