Eat, drink and relax. Our restaurant rewards food and wine lovers with a unique warm and friendly environment to enjoy time with partners, friends or family. Our Chef and trained front of house staff will treat you with fantastic service, friendly smiles and great food. We are open 7 days a week, lunch and dinner, and are a popular destination for our Sunday Lunch specials.
What the Potager Restaurant offers
- Characterful, contemporary oak-beamed restaurant with views over open countryside
- Award winning Cuisine, 2 AA Rosettes for food excellence
- Local ingredients and seasonal dishes
- Open to the public for lunch and dinner
- Private dining for up to 22 guests in the conservatory and garden room
- Open for functions and parties for up to 110 guests
- A la carte menu for lunch and dinner
- Sunday lunch menu; choose a traditional Sunday roast, or opt for something a little more adventurous
- If you are vegan or have any special dietary requirements, please speak with a member of staff as we will do our best to cater for your diet
Cheese & Wine Wednesdays
You deserve a midweek treat!
Indulge in a delicious selection of cheeses along with two glasses of our finest house wine on Wednesdays between 3 – 9pm at the Potager bar.
To book your midweek treat call us on 01243 784995. Please bear in mind that booking is not essential and we would love to welcome you on the day!
Terms and conditions: Subject to availability. Valid every Wednesday until the 31st March 2019. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Two glasses of house wine included are 175ml. House wines included are Freedom Cross Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, Merlot or Shiraz from our wines by the glass.
“Great food and service! Christine on reception was particularly helpful and made me feel very welcome to the Hotel. The evening restaurant menu was eclectic and absolutely delicious. I have tried a small sample of the selection, each time beautifully prepared and tasty! The hotel owners have spent a great deal of care and attention to the whole area and seem to be expanding to encompass new ventures, highly recommended!”Pete, Oxford