UPDATED 14th MAY 2020 | 2:09pm
In the light of the current coronavirus, Covid-19, situation I wanted to reassure you that the health and well-being of both our guests and team members is of paramount importance and continues to be our top priority.
Crouchers Hotel, Potager Restaurant and Bar and The Cottages remain closed for the period of time that the Government have restrictions in place for unessential travel.
The Cider House Kitchen is currently operating a takeaway service from Wednesdays to Sundays and more information on this can be found here.
What about my upcoming booking?
- If you have an upcoming booking with us on a non-refundable rate that falls within the dates that the Government has restrictions in place for non-essential travel and the opening of hotels and hospitality, currently up until the 4th July 2020, we are only able to offer a transfer of date for your booking within 12 months of the original check-in date, depending on availability.
- If you do not wish to transfer your booking to a future date, we are unable to offer any refunds for this as per the terms and conditions.
- Our terms and conditions for each reservation remain in place for any reservations with a check-in date that falls outside of the current dates that the Government has restrictions on non-essential travel and the closure of hotels and the hospitality sector.
Want to make a new booking?
- Any new reservations made for Crouchers Hotel from 14th May 2020 are made with full awareness and a mutual understanding of the current COVID-19 situation and the risks involved with making that booking. Therefore, if booking a non-refundable rate, we are unable to offer any change of date or refund for these bookings.
- Any new reservations made for The Cottages from 14th May 2020 are made with full awareness and a mutual understanding of the current COVID-19 situation and the risks involved with making that booking. As these bookings are non-amendable, require a non-refundable deposit and balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival, we are unable to offer a change of date or refund for the deposit, or the remaining balance if cancelling after the remaining balance has been paid.
- If you are concerned about making a booking going forward, we recommend taking out holiday or event insurance for coverage and piece of mind as we cannot guarantee our flexibility with regards to our terms and conditions.
Can I speak to someone about my booking?
We are currently running on skeleton staff and are extremely busy dealing with each reservation, so we do ask for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We are doing our best to respond to each guest in a timely manner and do ask that unless your enquiry is regarding a booking checking in within the next 7 days, that you email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
T: 01243 784995
Please note that this blog will be updated regularly and we reserve the right to change any policies and terms and conditions at any stage during this period.